- Sublimation Heat Transfer Powder Coating is also called Heat
Transfer Powder Coating because of the process of heat transfer
printing.This process is a sublimation process,which is a
phisycal-chemical transition of a pattern from transfer paper or
film to a substrate which is pre-coated with a special powder
designed to be as the base color of this sublimation.
- Through this sublimation process countless effects and patterns
such as woodgrain, marble, granite, fancies, pictures can be
transferred on substrate surfaces.
- This series is available in a variety of color, gloss, finishes and
- The coating is flexible and non-sticky paper, so that the
prefabricated steel could be coated with this products before
Under dry conditions,good ventilation at a temperature not
exceeding 30 C,humidity<60%
2. Storage period recommended should not exceed 12 months,in case
exceeding 12 months without affecting their free flowing
properties, the powder will still have optimal characteristics.
3. Should be protected from excessive heat,humidity,water and
contamination with foreign materials such as powder, dust, dirt,
4.Any leftover powder should be kept in an appropriate area that is
cool and dry.
Do not expose to the air too long as the powder properties may
deteriorate with the moisture.